FAMILY & BUDGET FRIEDNLY EVENTS!
- Santa in the village all day
- Free wagon rides.
- Bake sale at the Stockholm Museum
- A Sense of Place: winter book signings
- Gelly's: "The Sue Orfield Band" featuring Sue on Saxophone!!! - 8 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- TansyHus, a vacation rental, built by Swedish immigrants in 1904, hosting owner and international lighting designer, John A. Myklebust, iesna, aia. Bring your interior and exterior holiday lighting challenges. His approach and expertise will provide new and energy efficient ways to celebrate the season with lighting. Swedish treats and Wassail throughout the day.
- Abode: You are invited to join us at Abode Gallery in Stockholm, WI for a special Country Christmas celebration, Dec 7th 2013. Immerse yourself in the spirit of the season through the decorations, the aromas, and the excitement of the holidays.
- At Abode you you will be sure to find creative and one of a kind gifts, like local hand-made organic soap samplers from Mirasol Farm.
- Local Jewelry Artist Lucy Elliot and stone artist Richard Erickson in the gallery with great gift ideas
- Enjoy holiday shopping while listening to live holiday music by local favorite, The Ditch Lilies.
- We are delighted to announce that local award winning author Mary Logue will be in the shop signing copies of her acclaimed books. Recently, her children's book, "Sleep Like a Tiger" was named #1 of the 20 Most Beautiful Children's Books by Apartment Therapy.
- We will also be featuring a meet and greet with guest artists in the Gallery. Bring your friends and family to share in the holiday festivities! We look forward to seeing you at Abode.
- Black Cat Farmstead: Celebrate the season with us and our ittle house studio is decorated in Laura Ingalls Wilder style!
- Handspun yarn, spinning fiber and spinning wheels, handknit items, locally-made soaps by Shady Lane Farm, local honey and other wonderful things. Specials on locally-made gift items. Meet the Shetland and Icelandic sheep who produce the wool for our yarns, make a needle-felted Christmas ornament, enjoy holiday treats around the fire, and learn a bit about the history of the pioneer builoding which houses the fiber studio here at the yarn farm.
- To reach Black Cat Farmstead from the village of Stockholm, WI, follow County Road J up the hill 3.8 miles to Moravian Road. Turn right on Moravian, and drive 1 mile to Black Cat Farmstead.
- StockholmPie Company
- Special Holday "Pie Flight" Tastings, Swedish Tea Rings, Fruit Cakes, Holiday Cookies, and Holiday Gift baskets will be avilable
- Stockholm General
- Special Wine Tastings, Delectable sample, Special Holiday Gift Baskets Available
- WideSpot Performing Arts Center
- 7p.m. The Annual Blockbuster "A Hot Christmas", tickets $10 available online